Thursday, October 16, 2008

And So...

it begins...

I'm told that keeping a journal is cheaper than hiring a shrink and thus, it is with great enthusiasm that I begin this blog. first things first

- i do not care about spelling
- many moons ago while attending an undisclosed 300-yr-old liberal arts institution i was told to be mindful of the the presentation of my ideas. this is not a dissertation and you are not my post-doc adviser so lets agree not to kare... there see that... that was liberating was it not

- everything said here will be true... i should say that i write this not for your own enjoyment ... thus the many layers between myself and this personality... but for my own cathartic purposes (god knows i need this .... badly).... that being said i also understand how compelled i feel at times to share my thoughts and interact with differing ideas in public (on the train, while, ur reading on a park bench... or while you stand naked in you livingroom thinking no one can see you against the pitch night and ....)

- MOST IMPROTANT i am often tired ... post may come infrequently, or may be too short, or may suck... or any combination of the aforementioned three horsemen of literary desirability...

thats it... thanks

No comments: